We offer multi-functional metal parts to improve the performance of systems used in defence.
Our technology can be deployed in a range of advanced applications, for example:
• driving up the efficiency of airborne systems
• lightweight structural parts
• heat management
• heat exchangers and cooling devices
• leading edges with high dependable damage tolerance hydrogen tank liners
• functionally graded brackets and structures
• high pressure pipework and hermetic structures
• cooled power electronics
• hybrid material structures
• coatings to protect structures in demanding environments
• RF and antenna systems
Whether you are looking to reduce weight, improve heat management, strength or stiffness, we can grow advanced engineered parts to fit into your systems. If you are looking for a range of mechanical or other properties across a part, our process enables functionally graded materials.
We can build high strength thin (micro scale) parts either self supporting or as skins onto other materials to provide additional functionality. Lightweight cores can be incorporated to provide parts with high specific stiffness, which can have fixings grown into the structure.
We can design a range of materials using our process to suit your needs, and incorporate other materials to build hybrid structures. With knowledge of materials science, physics, chemistry and engineering, you’ll be surprised by how we can either improve on your current designs or reimagine solutions based on our manufacturing process.
Contact us to share your challenges so we can assess how we might design and build parts which unlock performance improvements.